4 May 2015

April Favourites| 2015



It's that time again, here's a mixed bag of things I've really being giving a lot of love to this month!

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
Irecently purchased a new bottle of this and fell back in love, I hadn't really used it for a few weeks and I'm now back on board with it! It's so glowy, light weight and build-able. This is my most moisturising foundation I own so for anyone with de-hydrated/dry skin will probably like this.

Kiko Long Lasting Eye Shadow Stick Shade 25
I only got this at the end of March and I've used it so much!This is a metallic light Taupe, that once on, doesn't budge. I think this colour could work for anyone, alone or as a base. I've been using this under powder shadows as it keeps them on for hours which for me is completely unheard on!

Clippers Apple and Elderflower Tea
I'm a huge tea drinker. but as I'm on a mission to get healthy I'm cutting out unnecessary sugar and dairy (although I don't use sugar...) I also hate caffeine, sends me very panicky so I've been replacing most cups of regular tea with this and good lord it's delicious! I just have this as is, and leave to brew for ages, sometimes add a tiny bit of honey if I'm having a real sweet craving.

Essie 'Go Ginza'
I've had this on my nails nearly every weekend now, as the weather in the UK has heated up, this is just perfect. It's a really gorgeous pale lilac (but described as pink) this is really opaque so 2 coats is enough and extenuates a tan (fake in my case) fantastically. I know this is going to be great throughout Spring and Summer.

Daredevil
Taking a sharp left turn here from nails to Marvel TV shows! This is new to Netflix, it's Marvel, it's amazing. I think there's only 12 or 13 episodes on Season 1, so I'm really taking my time watching this as it's just too good. 100% worth a watch!


Catfish and the Bottlemen
Do I need to say anything about this? Just an amazing band, so unique and relatable. I love putting their Album 'The Balcony' on, on my drive home from work and singing my little heart out to it. Favourite song at the moment is Homesick!





1 comment:

  1. I love the MAC Studio Sculpt too but i haven't used mine in a while x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete