11 July 2014

Friday Lust List

I'm constantly wanting to try new products, luckily I have some (very little) will power and try to finish one item before buying something similar.  I've constantly got a list on my phone of products I'm pining after- so here's a few! Feel free to leave your thoughts on any of them if you've tried/want to try them!

 Charlottle Tilbury: Filmstar Bronze and Glow. 

My god, just look at it! I've been wanting this for so long but I can't get bring myself to spend £49.00 on contour and highlight... possible very early Christmas present to myself?

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

I'm an avid fan of taking off my make up properly and a skincare pamper session; this is constantly crying out to be purchased when I'm out shopping. I love cleansing balms and oils they really help my dehydrated skin so this is something I must try!



Lorac Pro Palette

Is this not the most beautiful thing? Need I say more? Amazing colour range, looks like the shadows are great quality- only problem: it's not sold in the UK... hear my cries for expensive shipping costs? 

Missguided Monochrome Chevron Shift Dress  

I'm so excited for autumn so I can bring out shift dresses and ankle boots again! I hate summer, I don't know how to dress, I say bring on the cold! Would love this dress with some cute little boots and bright accessories!


Viktor and Rolf- BonBon

I love love LOVE Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf- my mum wears it so I always lurk around her like a creep when she has it on, I'm yet to smell this as I haven't manage to find it anywhere near me but going by the bottle alone I'm already sold!


What have you been lusting after this week?

M x





2 comments: