26 April 2015

The Spring Tag!




I saw this over on my friend Ruth's Blog recently and thought I'd have myself a little go- as I haven't done a tag on my blog yet I thought it would be a bit different!
Would love to see some of you lot do this :)

What three colours remind you of Spring?
Surprisingly I'm liking muted pinks, unsurprisingly  orange and a lovely Mint green- so predictable! 

What is the first thing you add to your Spring wardrobe?
I don't change my wardrobe up that dramatically, but I've been loving patterned shirts and Kimonos so far this spring! (not worn together *god forbid*)

What is the first item that you ditch from your wardrobe to make it more Spring-like?
Anything really dark, within reason! I've put a lot of burgundies and dark greens into the spare room for the next few months... Trying to freshen things up a little!

What are your ultimate nude and bright lipsticks?
Currently loving L'Oreal Colour Riche in 302, perfect semi matte pinky/nude (very Kylie Jenner) or Revlon Lip butter in Juicy Papaya 

What is your signature Spring fragrance?
I'm an all year round Chloe wearer I'm afraid- unless something new comes along to tear me away! 

What do you add or drop from your skin care routine?
I boost the moisture up a notch usually- this month I've broken out like a mother ****** so combating that... will post up something if I ever get rid of the craters on my chin! 

Do you change your hair up in Spring?
I'm keeping it a lot more relaxed, with lose waves and relaxed plaits to keep it out of the way... I also took the blonde out the ends recently but miss it like hell so might go a bit lighter for the warmer weather! 

Are there any exciting beauty releases that you can’t wait for?
I've seen a hell of a lot of contour kits coming to the high street which I love,  also of new highlighters on top of that to get my hands on!

What are your three favourite nail colours for Spring?
Essie Go Ginza is my favourite at the moment, also Maybelline in Divine Wine (not very spring-y) and Barry M High Jelly Shine in Almond- as usual! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment