6 July 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips | Luna Review

Hey there!

I've heard great things about the Rimmel London Apocalips for so long that I crumbled and bought myself one! 
The first problem was that I didn't know what colour was ok for me! They're very bright and not too wearable for everyday for me; I went with the colour 'Luna' it's a very peachy toned coral that is great if you just pat a little in on top of some lip balm for everyday, I prefer to use it full on if I'm going for a statement lip in the evening! 


 I'm really impressed with the packaging to start off, the colour at the bottom is the actual product so you know exactly what you're getting! 
 I love the doe foot applicator; it has slight gap in the centre which holds more of the product so it makes application really simple! 

 The formula for this is INCREDIBLE! It's so pigmented that you need the tiniest amount and the pay off in colour is huge. Also it's really hydrating which for me is great as I usually get really dried out lips when I use a lot of lip glosses/lipsticks.    
 So, the colour... It's really sheer in this photo, I've just put a little on my mouth and patted it in for a really light cover, to be frank though this is all I will ever use! I looks slightly ridiculous with any more and my pale complexion!  I think this is pretty wearable when it's used properly, the colour is definitely better for spring/summer time. I'll be using this a lot over the next 2 months I hope! 

Overall I'm going to give this an 8/10, the colour is great, the formula is fab but I just want a little more of a wearable colour without having to work it into my mouth first.


M x

2 comments:

  1. i have one of them , but as amazing as everyone seem to talk about them , im not tht big of a fan :(
    x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding this really difficult to use now... its just so bright it looks a little bit ridiculous for everyday! don't think i've used it more than 3 times :( x

    ReplyDelete