22 June 2013

JustFab: The Architect Bag

Girls... there's always an excuse for a new handbag right?
Right? Good!
Well, I've been looking for something that will look elegant and professional for my up-coming job interviews. I needed something that will look more mature and help me move from a teen into a young adult; good excuse huh? ;) 
SO! I've been trawling around the web, shops, boutiques, looking for something (under £40) that will hold all  my day to day crap! 

I've had my eyes on JustFab bags for a while, one of my best friends recently got the Law Handbag, I was so amazed by the quality and how much it could hold that I've requested someone buy me it for my Birthday! 
BUT this bag is a little on the large side so I obviously need another right? (just agree with me please) 
I spotted the Architect  bag and fell in love immediately! This bag is everything I've been looking for and it's only £35! (as are all the products on JustFab) 
 The Handbag can hold so much! There are 3 different sections in side, the central compartment is big enough for a kindle/iPad (I keep mine in there!) the other two are plenty big enough for my purse, umbrella and other handbag essentials!  The only thing that I am not 100% sure about is the leopard print lining on the inside! I'm not a massive leopard print fan though so each to their own! 

Another great feature this bag has its that it has interchangeable handles; and I am a massive fan of this! There is a long strap to attach that will quickly and easily change this into a satchel which I've found, if I'm travelling and  have a lot of things in my bag (causing it to be heavy) is perfect to help lug it around! 




I can't honestly pull anything negative from this handbag! For me that is such a massive thing! 
I love the structured nature of it, it doesn't buckle and stretch under the weight and amount that I pack into it- I found this will happen when I use my handbags from many high-street stores.  More to the point though this bag is gorgeous, its smart and practical.  
I love the gold and black detail on the front, it's square and right angle design really outline why it is named the 'Architect'. 


I can't recommend this bag, or any bags from JustFab enough!  If you're looking for something that will remain stylist, is well made and can handle the unnecessary amount you put in your bag then contemplate this bag! 
Its a 10/10 from me :)


M x

No comments:

Post a Comment