22 April 2015

Lush: Creamy Candy Bubble Bar





For me, bath time without anything from Lush isn't great... A bottle of bubble bath, to me, doesn't quite cut it; the smells aren't as strong, the formula doesn't leave the water as silky and I just don't feel pampered.
I constantly go back for 2 bubble bars at Lush, first is always 'The Comforter' does what it says on the tin! Second is this, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar; which just smells divine- sweet like candy floss but not sickly, it smells to me like Vanilla and candy. The smell alone is enough for me, but this is so rich and moisturising that it feels like a real treat!

It contains cocoa butter which is great for softening the skin (think nasty elbows and knees) and Almond Oil, which is just fantastic for hair and skin! I actually have a bottle of pure almond oil that I use in the bath on occasions, always leaves my skin feeling super soft and not greasy at all.
This bubbles up amazingly, like most lush bath products. it is quite small so I can get 2 uses maximum out of this- or just the one if I'm in need of a real pamper! It is quite soft to crumble, I find it needs to be crushed really well to get it to dissolve properly, otherwise you have chunks floating in the bath which no one wants!

I just think this is such an underrated product from Lush, if you want a really inexpensive, deliciously sweet bath then head over to your local Lush and pick this up for £2.75

What's your favourite Lush product?

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment