3 February 2014

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick: Diva Red

I'm slightly terrified of wearing bright coloured lipsticks; although I wish I could I feel a bit like a clown when I do! Nevertheless, I've just picked up a really glamorous red for the Christmas season! I love the formula of the new Moisture Renew Lipsticks by Rimmel; they're incredibly hydrating and the colour lasts for hours, not to mention how pigmented they are!  I saw this red and just thought; maybe I should give it ago and step away from the neutrals! So I did!
Rimmel Moisture Renew
DSC00876

The colour is only what i can describe as totally glamorous and classic; it is a very Monroe red lip that really lives up to the name 'Diva Red' it's so pigmented that when you put it on you don't need to be very heavy handed, it glides on beautifully. The only fault I have with this is that it bleeds so easily and smudges straight away that you definitely can not wear this without a lip liner under it! Apart from this, the colour and texture is wonderful and I'll be trying to get lots of wear out of it! 

DSC00901
Have you tried any of the Moisture Renew Lipsticks?

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment