23 April 2015

10 Simple Things That Make Me Happy!





I thought I'd keep this simple, and share a few things that really pick up my mood no matter how simple they are.
I don't see many posts like this on my Bloglovin' feed that just share simple pleasures, so thought I'd get going... in case anyone cares!

1) Foggy, Sunny Mornings. When I drive to work- living in the countryside makes everything look beautiful on these days. I constantly expect Colin Firth Dressed as Mr Darcy to come swanning across a field

2) Organising my food for the next day- self explanatory; I love knowing I'm going to be healthy and ready for the day ahead! (loser)

3) Facial Oils! My face is about as dehydrated as they come, taking off make up and massaging in oil is simply heaven to me

4) Family Time- Being 22, with a 25 year old brother who no longer lives at home means we don't get a lot 'family time'. So I now appreciate every Sunday with the 4 of us sat round the dinning table talking rubbish!

5) Tidy Dresser- tidy dresser, tidy mind right?? No? You can't tell me you don't feel compelled to photograph your dressing table every time it's tidy and organized?

6) Fig Bleedin' Candles. There's a very unhealthy obsession here, lets move past it, quickly!

7) New Mascaras, can't beat a brand new Max Factor Mascara!

8) Friday Afternoons. I work a long week, with a long commute and Friday at 5:30pm sends me into a frenzy for 2 days without stress and driving 35 miles a day!

9) Baking. I'm a keen baker, I love trying new things and exploring with flavours! Especially love making things that my family can enjoy and know they aren't eating sugary, fat laden shop bought goodies! 

10) Being Anxiety Free. I suffer a great deal with anxiety and being a very panicky person. I don't know what's changed (possibly getting back into the gym) but the last month has been great, not a panic attack in sight and no anxious feelings to report! 

Feel free to list your 10 happy things! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment