23 July 2014

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly Review




I love Hydraluron, whether it's the serum or the sheet masks I notice such an amazing change in my skin when I use it! So- you can guess how excited I was at the thought of another way to use this! 
I'm always looking for something different to keep my skins fresh and supple- I find that in summer my skins so dehydrated due to the aircon in the office so I need extra help keeping it soft. I saw this little guy sat in Boots, on offer, waiting to be put into my basket - it didn't take me 10 seconds to decide I was going to try this... oops! 
I've seen a few reviews saying they're using this in replacement of their moisturiser- for me I'm using this after acid tone and serums and before I moisturise, I get a pea sized amount and work it into my skin, let it settle for a few minutes and then go in as usual with my face cream for an extra boost of hydrations- I've found it helps my make up gone on better if I use both! 
This is just like the serum- a clear lightweight, no offensive scents, gel! It doesn't tingle or sting the skin, it doesn't sit on top for ages or feel greasy it just sinks in and helps your skin absorb moisture better! 
I've been using this now for over a week and my skin feels softer in texture, my dryer areas around my nose and jaw line have really settled down and in general I just feel really pleased with the results so far :) I wouldn't say that this would be unsuitable for any skin types- its not greasy so oily/combination skins could get away with this- it just really works on the texture and appearance of your skin, for me this is really helping with scars and uneven skin tone! Matched with my Pixie Glow Tonic my skins improving really well. If I had one complaint about this it's probably going to be the size- the packaging is really deceiving to how much product you're getting for you money- I think with the serum you're fully aware that the tube is all there is, it might not look as pretty as this but it feels a little more honest! A retail price of £24.99 for 30ml isn't the best for your money but with results like this I'm not going to turn my back on it for that reason! 

Hydraluron is available from boots for a starting price of £16.66! 

Have you tried Hydraluron Jelly? Love it as much as I do?

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment