27 August 2014

My Favourite Time of Year

WARNING: This post will clarify how sad I am! 

It is very well known that I hate summer with a passion... For me the thought of moving somewhere that's a bit chilly all year round is heaven! Weird right? Well... I'm half Irish and I spend a huge part of my like in North Yorkshire so it's no surprise that all I want is a beautiful crisp morning and wooly tights! 
As the mornings in England are beginning to cool down I've started to think about what I'm going to be embracing once autumn hits (praying for no more heatwaves!) 
I'm going to be so tumblr and obvious about this but... cable knits, cinnamon hot chocolates and endless films in front of the fire, I can't even tell you how excited this prospect makes me... For me Autumn is the time I can wear dark lipsticks, dress better and feel less like a sweating mess. 
Bonfire night is my favourite night of the year- always has been, we have a tradition to walk down to our local fireworks show and drink hot chocolate, wrap up warm and go home for movies and food! I'm always such an eager beaver for this, I need sedating... ;)
My only saving grace here is how much I can not stand PSL... if you're new to the blogging world  then this stands for Pumpkin Spiced Latte, which every blogger and their dog lose their minds over each year! Oh, how I wish I could enjoy them... not for me though! 

Here's a few snaps  I've been hyperventilating over on my Pintrest- feel free to come and follow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment