15 August 2014

Shower Time Favourites!



100% no questions asked I'm a shower person, I love nothing more than a long shower after work to help me feel human again! I'm that girl with a cupboard full (literally) of shampoos, conditioner, shower gels, you name it's in there! A good few products in the shower really make it feel like a pampering session, these are so good that my mum/ other family members have started 'borrowing' them (love it when they're empty!) I keep things very simple with only 4 products that I know work best for me! Hope you feel inspired to try some! 


I use a lot of dry shampoo, voluminous hair powders and hairspray so after 2/3 days my hair needs a really thorough clean so for me a really thorough shampoo is a must. I don't like anything too stripping but need that built up feeling to be gone once my hairs washed so I've been trying out this for a couple of weeks now and think its flippin great! This leaves my hair feels squeaky clean, no build up left but not striped bare! Smells great like any Aussie products and not too pricey at £4.69 from boots! 

Bloody great- that's all I can say! This smells divine, almost masculine but nothing over powering. It has honestly left my hair in better condition that anything else in recent years! My split ends are much less noticeable, my hair feels and looks so smooth, so styling it has been great! This was £6.99, again from Boots- not bad for a under £10 conditioner, I will repurchase this until I'm banned! 

Holy mother of smells... this is just heavenly! I used this 3 times a week and can't stop smelling my arms (weird) after! This gets rid of all dead skin leaving my soft and silky! If you haven't smelt this range by SaG just got and have a sniff! So fresh with lime, brown sugar and macadamia oil!

Again, I love this shower gel! Fills the room with that classic SaG scent, leaves my skin soft as it contains the body butter and lathers up fantastically!

What are you loving recently?

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment